Our service at Hotel HOERI on Lake Constance
Good service is our top priority: We don’t want you to be wanting for anything during your wonderful holiday. You should remember holiday at Lake Constance and your stay in Hotel HOERI for a long time: As a wonderful long-term memory. You should feel good in our hotel, and as a guest, HOERI on Lake Constance should be your holiday home. Enjoyment and ease – this spirit will surround you in Hotel Hoeri through our first-class service. That is our wish, and we are available to you in the service department day in and day out.
Your contacts are:
Events / Event arrangements / Parties and Weddings
Telephone +49 77 35 / 81 10
Human Resources and Recruiting
Telephone +49 77 35 / 81 10
Sustainability in Hotel HOERI
To us, sustainability means actively taking responsibility for the region around Lake Constance. Because the idyllic Lake Constance, our home and one of the most unique landscapes in the region are close to HOERI’s heart. We want to preserve this wonderful nature for the following generations and to make the Lake Constance region livable and lovable for guests and natives. But sustainability is not limited to protecting nature. We also want to support and promote the typical Lake Constance culture, the crafts and the regional creations.
Sustainable business – that is the goal in Hotel HOERI.
Cultural events around Lake Constance
Many guests and Lake Constance residents love the unique experiences HOERI has to offer. This includes many performances, themed evenings and concerts.
Art around Lake Constance
Regional artists also have a place in Hotel HOERI: With free and public exhibitions, we support the local art scene and contribute to the variety of art in the region, which we want to preserve, support and protect in the spirit of Otto Dix and Herrmann Hesse. A legacy that we want to preserve, support and protect in the spirit of Otto Dix and Herrmann Hesse. The HOERI as an “artist shop”, that’s tradition! Contemporary artists such as Erich Hellmuth, Gitta-Marquardt-Baladurage, Gina Garen or Karin Eißler exhibit their works at HOERI on Lake Constance.
Regional training location
An additional pillar of our sustainable dedication is promoting young talent. We continually offer six to seven young people training positions in our Hotel HOERI. Our experienced trainers and dedicated trainees make sure that we will offer you the best service in the Lake Constance hotel in the future.
Careful handling of the environment
Naturally we are dedicated to the maintenance of our wonderful natural surroundings at Hotel HOERI, and of the entirety of Lake Constance.
Conscientious waste separation, sufficient waste containers on our property, water-saving dishwashers and careful use of power our only a part of our sustainability strategies.
We even perform environmentally protective measures directly in our Hotel HOERI:
In 2010 our swimming pool got a brand-new heat exchanger, which heats the swimming pool via interim saved energy from our buffer storage unit and ensures low energy loss. We also select our partners based on the foundation of sustainability: such as our laundry partner Hugenschmidt-Ruck in Singen: both for the transport and washing are performed to be gentle on the environment. The vicinity of the Ruck branch in Singen was an important selection criterion, so that transport to far-away Freiburg could be avoided.
Holiday in Hotel HOERI = a holiday with a good conscience
Here you can enjoy the beautiful nature of Lake Constance and the HOERI peninsula, without having a guilty conscience.
We look forward to your visit!
The HOERI partners on Lake Constance
- Otto Müller Meat and charcuterie from Konstanz
- Werner Lindau Egg and Poultry Farm
- The Schmidt Family, fruit farmers in Gaienhofen
- Resch & Frisch Backwaren from Wels (A)
- C&C Netzhammer, Singen wholesalers
- Aufricht Vineyards
- Engelhof Vineyards
- Hans Rebholz Vinyards
- Vollmayer Vineyards
- Konstanz Wine Cellars
- Markgraf von Baden Vineyards
- Hagnau Vintners Association
- Kress Vineyards
- Schneider Vineyards
- Kountz Drinks wholesalers
- Schiller Schule Singen with the “mini-Chefs” project
- Konzil Köche
- Pro Marine Diving. These professionals come to HOERI and provide tips and tricks for beginners and the more advanced.
- Golfclub Steisslingen e. V. Enjoy the partner advantages.
- Schifffahrt Harald Lang. We are happy to welcome you on board with friends, acquaintances, guests, colleagues, or to take a trip to the Lake Night Festival or Swiss National Day
- Velo Martin – Bike hire expert Martin from Horn makes his bikes available – so you don’t have any long roads.
- Schienerberg Reisen. Our partner in bus transfers and shuttles.
- Ruck laundry
- seemaxx Outlet Center Radolfzell
- Prof. Dr. Dr. habil. Kurt Nagel: Take part in his seminars at HOERI! Everything you need to know about business.
- Martin Betschart: Register now for his resourcing seminar and experience what’s hidden in you.
- TOP Tagungshotels Deutschland
- e.a.s.i. Team training Build bridges between people.
- Limoboat: Take a water taxi.
- Radolfzell Dog Club
- Facebook. Already with us?
- Flickr, the biggest photo album in the world, and of HOERI.
- DVG OB friendly club from Radolfzell am See.