Contact & directions
to Hotel HOERI on Lake Constance
Your destination: Lake Constance – Your home base: Hotel HOERI on Lake Constance
Whichever mode of transport you choose, one thing is sure about arrival at Hotel HOERI on Lake Constance: it’s easy. This is due to our good location and road connections. If you have questions about arrival and parking, check-in options or need additional information, contact us directly.
We are glad to help and look forward to your visit to our Hotel HOERI.
- By car:
The easiest way to reach Hotel HOERI is via the motorway A8/A81 Stuttgart/Singen, exit at Singen/Steisslingen/Moos or the Radolfzell exit via Moos, Iznang, Grundholzen, Horn, Gaienhofen to Hemmenhofen. Take a left toward the lake at the entrance to the village.
- By train:
The closest train stations on the German side of Lake Constance are Radolfzell and Singen, and on the Swiss side, the trains stop in Stein am Rhein.
- By air:
The closest airport in Germany is in Stuttgart, Zürich in Switzerland. There are easy train connections to continue your journey from both airports.
Contact – Important information for your visit:
- Booked rooms are available on the day of arrival from 3:00 p.m.
- Late night check-in – the reception is open 24 hours
- We ask our guests to leave their rooms on the day of departure by 11:00 a.m.
- In front of the hotel and on the opposite side of the street there are multiple parking spaces available.
Methods of payment:
- Of course, you can pay cash at Hotel HOERI.
- We also accept all of the normal credit cards. You can also pay with VISA and MasterCard.
- And naturally, you can just pay with a normal EC card.
You can find more information here.