Contact & directions
to Hotel HOERI on Lake Constance
Your destination: Lake Constance – your domicile: Hotel HOERI on Lake Constance
Whichever means of transport you choose, one thing is certain: the journey to Hotel HOERI on Lake Constance is simple. This is due to our hotel’s excellent location and good transport links. If you have any questions about your journey, parking on site, the check-in options or require further information, please contact us directly.
We will be happy to help you and look forward to your visit to our Hotel HOERI.
- By car:
The easiest way to reach Hotel HOERI is via the motorway A8/A81 Stuttgart/Singen, exit Singen/Steißlingen/Moos or exit Radolfzell via Moos, Iznang, Grundholzen, Horn, Gaienhofen to Hemmenhofen. At the entrance to the town, simply keep left towards the lake.
- By train:
The nearest train stations on the German side of Lake Constance are Radolfzell and Singen; on the Swiss, side trains stop in Stein am Rhein.
- By plane:
The most convenient airport in Germany is in Stuttgart, in Switzerland in Zurich. There are convenient rail connections from both airports for onward travel.
Contact – important information for your visit:
- Booked rooms are available from 3:00 p.m. on the day of arrival.
- Late night check-in possible – the reception is open 24/7.
- On the day of departure, we ask guests to vacate their rooms by 11:00 a.m.
- Several parking spaces are available in front of the hotel and across the street.
- At Hotel HOERI you can of course pay in cash.
- We also accept all major credit cards. So payment with VISA, Mastercard is no problem.
- And of course you can also pay with a normal EC card.
You can also find further information here.